Bourke Homes are committed to environmental responsibility. Our responsibilities include:
- Consideration for the environment in planning stages
- Complying with relevant ecology legislation and best practice towards environmental considerations
- Best use of resources and materials in the project (where possible using local sourcing of labour and materials)
- Waste production and correct disposal
- Monitoring the ecological impact of any project
- Potential flood risks
- Sustainable design
- Energy efficiency
Bourke Homes strive incorporate environmental features from the outset of the initial development planning.
We’re always keeping an eye out for new land…
Bourke Homes only use trusted partners in development projects guaranteeing a high quality of development finishing and a consistent professional approach.
We are committed to our partners believing that hard work, transparency and efficient practices enable each project to progress as quickly as possible.
Our conduct code applies both our own staff and any contractors employed by Bourke Homes. By using trusted suppliers we can guarantee that any work undertaken fits with our company ethos.
Bourke Homes adhere to the following work practices:
- The promotion of fairness, respect and inclusion.
- Providing a work environment where everyone is able to work without harassment, bullying or any form of victimisation.
- Following relevant employment legislation.
- Making all employees aware of their rights within employment
- Adhering to safe working practices